Thursday, August 28, 2008

Counting Down


I've said before about the art that I've made, that much of it is just in me. The final result of months or years of planning, gathering materials and such is just the last hurrah. I kind of like it that my work is ephemeral. It's not earth shaking, but it does mean something to me and if anyone else gets it, then, it's spread around a little.

Today I learned that I will have to include the City of Glendale on the insurance policy they required me to buy. I learned, too, that the guy who was supposed to have a contract for me to sign to allow me access to the Gas Station was ill on Wednesday. I will probably get to sign it tomorrow, Friday.

It's all part of the art. I am an ocean of calm.

I did find the ideal spot from which to shoot the changes in the installation. It's on Palmer directly in line with the south westerly corner of the Gas Station. If anyone is into time lapse photos / video, that would be my suggestion for location.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home